Thursday, December 25, 2014




 
Merry Christmas

From William Samuel:"It is an enormous res-
ponsibility, this book we write--like walking a tightrope between two buildings--a single mis-
statement would plunge us straight to the pavement below.  I have been led down too many primrose pathways to want to do it to others.  "How to's" can become TOO specific, causing people to try to do things exactly the same way which can be self-defeating.  Once I was determined to levitate because St. Catherine levitated when she prayed."


I would like to emphatically join William Samuel with this admonition.  The purpose and intent of my postings was and will always be to highlight the fact that if your childhood was not all that it could have been you are not excluded from the joy of Self-discovery.  I would hope to be given words that will be understood by neophytes, and by those who may be looking for the simple, non-erudite experience.
I simply wish to share my experience, not to tell anyone else HOW to do it for themselves.  








My computer died a couple of weeks ago.  It  took me a while to catch up so I wish you all a very joyful and wondrous Christmas and holiday season.  William Samuel and Sandy’s Christmas pages are so very Childlike and oh so meaningful, particularly so with the Christmas pages.  Do enjoy...and the very best to all to everyone!


Love, Peace and Joy,


email at: dozenrosesca@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment